Georges River Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Georges River?
Georges River Food and Wine
The Georges River region in New South Wales is home to a variety of restaurants, pubs, cafes and take away food establishments that provide an array of local and international cuisine accompanied by fine wines. Here are some of the top places to dine and drink in the region:
- The Pale Persian - If you're in the mood for Middle Eastern cuisine, this lovely family-run restaurant is a must-visit. Their lamb shank and pistachio ice cream are highly recommended.
- Bernie's Diner - This American-style diner is a favourite among locals. Bernie's serves up classic comfort food such as burgers, fries and milkshakes. Be sure to try their Philly Cheesesteak sandwich!
- The Slip Inn - The Slip Inn is a charming pub with a beautiful outdoor area for dining and drinking. They have an extensive wine list and serve up delicious pub food such as fish and chips and steak sandwiches.
- Citi Cafe - This family-friendly cafe is a great place for breakfast or lunch. Their coffee is excellent, and their avocado toast is a must-try.
- Dos Senoritas - If you're in the mood for Mexican food, Dos Senoritas is the place to go. Their burritos and tacos are delicious, and their margaritas are top-notch.
- Meat District Co. - As the name suggests, Meat District Co. specialises in meat dishes. They have a variety of steaks to choose from, as well as burgers and ribs. If you're feeling daring, try their Kangaroo steak!
No matter what type of cuisine you're in the mood for, the Georges River region has something to offer. Enjoy your meal with a glass of local wine and take in the beautiful scenery of the area.
Georges River Food and Wine Articles